These are reviewed annually and calculated in order to correspond with funding received from Norfolk County Council. Please contact the Office for further details.
You will receive a bill at the beginning of each term. Our preferred payment method is via BACS. We accept many childcare vouchers (please contact the Office regarding your employment voucher provider).
For full price list please look under 'Forms'.
Funded Children (2, 3 and 4 year olds):
Due to government legislation, we do not request deposits for those children accessing funded hours only. Therefore, if your child only attends this setting for the funded hours allocated to them, no deposit will be required.
- A deposit of £100 (per child) is to be paid to the pre-school once their place has been confirmed.
- A deposit will ensure your child’s place and is returnable to you once your child has left Peapod and all fees are paid.
- If you have paid your deposit to secure a place in the September intake and then wish to remove your child, a four week notice period must be given before the end of our summer term (term dates can be found on our websitewww.peapodpreschool.co.uk). If you fail to provide sufficient notice then your deposit will NOT be returned to you.
- We cannot use deposits to pay any outstanding fees.
Combining Funded and Non-Funded Hours:
- If your child exceeds their funded hours, then a deposit of £100 (per child) is to be paid to the pre-school once the additional hours have been confirmed.
- A deposit will ensure your child’s additional hours and is returnable to you once your child has left Peapod and all fees are paid.
- This deposit will be retained by the Pre-School as security for payment of fees and will be returned within 28 days of the child leaving the Pre-School, assuming that all fees in respect of the child’s attendance have been paid in full.
- The Pre-School reserves the right to deduct from the deposit any sums due in respect of fees once those sums have been outstanding for in excess of 28 days.
3 Year old Funded Children
All children are entitled to a free early education place (up to 15 hours per week) from the beginning of the term after their third birthday until they reach statutory school age.
NOTE: A claim period may not correspond exactly to the pre-school term so there may be a small charge. We only claim for funding between the hours of 9am-4pm due to Funding Regulations.
Please take the time to read your funding form. If you have any queries regarding funding (for example, if your child’s hours do not add up to complete sessions), please contact the Office.
2 Year old Funded Children
If your family is in receipt of certain benefits, you may be entitled to claim free childcare funding for your 2 year old. Please contact th office to check whether you qualify and to find out more.